Learn the Latest Strategies for Greatly Reducing What You’ll Owe for Your Child’s College Education – FREE
Parents, are you worried how you’ll afford college for your son or daughter?
As college costs continue to rise faster than inflation, parents are faced with the difficult burden of having to figure out how they’ll pay for their student’s college education.
Regrettably, more families continue to rely on student loans to cover the inflated costs of tuition, only to leave their children burdened by financial debt upon graduation.
Fortunately, there is a way you can beat colleges at their own game!
During this one hour Free Consultation for all JBA Members, Mike Velasco, a noted college financial planning expert, will share the latest strategies and steps you can do to get the maximum amount of funding for your child’s education.
Based on Mike’s years of experience helping hundreds of families to get into their dream colleges at a price they can afford, he’ll cover these important topics during this meeting:
- How to pick the colleges that will give you the most amount of money
- Steps you can take to triple your eligibility for financial and merit aid
- How to send your kids to the school of their dreams without going broke
- A common mistake you must know when applying for scholarships
- How to create a financial plan that pays for college and protects your assets
- What your Expected Family Contribution is for Financial aid purposes
- How to send your child to a private college for less than a state one
- How to find scholarships and grants you’ve never even heard of
- and more!
Learn all of this and how to position your family for maximum financial aid. Please contact Mike at 908-758-1322 or email@example.com to make an appointment.